Monday, April 7, 2008

A neologism to my antilogy

Far here I stand,
Want to smack, want to whack
The pretty me fighting with the other shade of mine,
From “on the edge” of the this endless circular magnet,
Now I step out to see the vim.
And like the wax melted, my outer shell did,
Fine! So I get to see very me..!!
Its not the wings that can make me an angel,
lemme fly the bats aaout of my mind,
But some magnet still pulls me in
Am holding myself within
Not looking back again,
I would just kick your ass to disdain.. :P

6 comments:

Merc said...

well i must say the ending was an anticlimax.. :)..thought the poem was about self realisation until the ninja in you came out.. :D.

Unknown said...

unpredictable,unexpected + awesome!!

Aanshi said...

@ mrugli
"kyarek kyarek aai
jaay" ..:P

@payal
thanx..

UJ said...

hi! I drifted here either via mrinalini's blog or shweta's and read this particular piece - thanks for makin me laugh!! absolutely whacky :D
Keep goin n u'll carve out a genre all on yr own :)
uj.

http://duindia.spaces.live.com/

Aanshi said...

well i dnt knw either of 'em... i might've seen their blogs..
and thanx for the comment..:) keep commentin!!

Unknown said...

steppenwolf-ish song..

nice1

Stats