Saturday, August 11, 2007

Boredom......

It sometimes amazes me to see how a day can be so diametrically opposite the previous. I don’t know how people tend to "phase" their lives.

I mean, just yesterday at 2:00 am I was listening to a friend who was bored and explaining “oh crap! So many things are there for you, how can you possibly get bored!!!” and just today, the same time almost, I feel so bored that I am bored to sleep even. So bored that I’ve painted this mind almost as black as night now…..

Not that I would have come up with a contradiction of relativity theory or invented a new way to get rid of pesty neighbours, but still I could have easily done myself a favour by reading some pages.

Occasion: boredom

Courtesy: monotonous point.

8 comments:

Streamstresser said...

boredom phase sucks... the worst part is that only u can get urself out of it and you're way too bored to do so

Nupur said...

good stuff aan..keep up d good work!! really impressive

Aanshi said...

oh parth, i just didnt like ur comment so sorry for removing it..:P
neways thanx a lot mr streamstresser and dear nupur :-)

Horror Ink said...

lol hay ur blogs looks wicked cool W/B!

check out mine.....

U LOVE SLIPKNOT UR FREAKEN AWESOME!

Horror Ink said...

haha thank u!

nah im not goth check this site out itl prove it lol

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y

NRkey Menon said...

Thou shalt be inducted as thy art eligible to be a part of Children of bo(re)dom!!
Lolzz!!

Aanshi said...

thats my fav band too...!![:P]

Anonymous said...

since when did u get into BODOM!!
i mean i knw u are a proud citizen of city of boredom but BODOM!!

P.S. AJ plz dont influence ppl in wrong way ;).. bhandu rulezz

Stats